I am slowly introducing E to the world of the "toilet". He watches H and is so interested. He will sit and practice (as we sing and read) very well but we're yet to see any actual action. Yesterday I pulled out H's old undies and we tried on a pair of Thomas the Tank Engines. The pride and admiration his face showed was priceless. Especially as he turned around and admired the engine on his posterior! LOL! I saw H admiring his old NASCAR undies with a longing that said he wished they still fit. As potty-training inspires lots of interesting stories I'm sure you'll be in for a few more updates.
Oh one of the books we're reading is
It's Potty Time. The flushing button was a hit with H and it's proven true with E too! He especially likes it when we involve his stuffed kitty and have the kitty make stinky sounds about dirty diapers - too much info? Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment