Monday, November 12, 2007

I won!

Yep I did! Bloggy Giveaways by Rocks in my Dryer is always GIVING AWAY lots of great stuff and I got to get in on the action. I won a calendar for my purse. I'm a month view kinda girl and I need roooooom to write. Those two features usually don't go hand in hand in something that you can tuck in your purse. This calendar has fold out pages so that I can actually do just that.

Anyway, one of my favorite end of the year activities is to curl up on the couch with a good show, and some tea, and fill in all the birthdays, anniversaries, etc on a fresh calendar. I'm salivating at the thought! This year I'm even going to try to color code things and put birthdays in purple, and appointments in red, etc, etc. Go ahead and laugh. I know that there are those out there who "get it". Probably some of the people who read The Lazy Organizer. I really enjoy her blog and not even because it was the first blog that I won a contest on. (I won a subscription to an organizing magazine!!) I'm still considering posting her organizational bags that she sells on my blog.

Okay, enough for now. You'd think I was getting paid to write reviews (I'm not).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on your win! I was excited to see your comment on my blog... I totally remember you from 1st grade (I think you were homeschooled after that right?)! I even slept at your house once (or more maybe). Anyway, its wierd the connections we have... Did you know our husbands graduated together? We started out together and they finished together. Fun huh?! Good to see you're doing well. :)

Granola said...

Hi Rachel! It's so great to hear from you. I remember you too. I just found out about our husbands a couple of weeks ago - that is funny! I feel like I keep running into people who connect the two of us so it's fun to finally "chat". I saw Manske's on your blog, I adore them - we're a part of a whole foods/milk thing together. I'll keep checking out your site to stay connected. Thanks for commenting!

Rachel said...

What a small world! :) This is a fun tool to stay connected.