Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sorting clothes and . . .

I just tackled the piles of outgrown and seasonal clothes that have been looming higher and higher around E's room (notice I don't refer to him as little E as much any more, he's just not so little :( ). Anyway I found myself absently labeling the bin "BOY 18-24 mo". Well, after pondering the solid streak of boy blood born grandchildren in my family, writing "boy" just comes naturally. But do you see the flip side? I'm AM labeling it. It just goes to show that the hope for a girl still lives. I don't think that it has to be said that I love my boys!

Along that line of conversation, may I announce . . . another baby is in the works! Ha! You thought it was me didn't you? Today the news is on behalf of my beloved brother and his wife in ID. BK5 is now just over 3 months in the "cooker". A huge hug goes out to them as we are all thrilled. M is not feeling well so please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I totally fell for that. RUDE :)

I gasped and got goosebumps. Nice one SLL.

By the way, don't I even get my initials printed as credit to my Burt's Bees discovery. I am so proud to have shown YOU something natural and good! :)