Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Bonnet
Here's a belated post to display a fun project I did. I purchased the bonnet pattern from Angry Chicken and just love it! I ended up making two, one for each of my sweet nieces.
Oh, you make me wish that I could sew! Did you know that my daughter finally found her very own bonnet recently? She loves to wear it around the house with her apron... sometimes just a little pair of princess underwear peeking out below, but she is as authentic as possible. My mom's working on a complete prairie outfit. Once that comes along, "little Laura Ingles" be able to leave the house decently. ;)
1 comment:
Oh, you make me wish that I could sew! Did you know that my daughter finally found her very own bonnet recently? She loves to wear it around the house with her apron... sometimes just a little pair of princess underwear peeking out below, but she is as authentic as possible. My mom's working on a complete prairie outfit. Once that comes along, "little Laura Ingles" be able to leave the house decently. ;)
Post a Comment