Tuesday nights Ebug, LE and I see Papa and Agent H off to AWANA. EH and a buddy go shoot trains (photos that is) while Agent H hangs out with friends for the evening.
Ebug has a hard time seeing them leave, so to help ease his sorrow I have been suggesting that we go for a walk to which he replies "Oh YES Mama, good idea mama, thank you mama!" for the next 20 minutes. Really! It melts my heart how something so simple means so much to him.
The rain kept us from walking tonight so we played on the computer. I really haven't had him on the computer yet, probably because Agent H usually lays claim to it. Here are some of the places we checked out:
Goldenbooks.com (Fairly nice educational games - skill levels are a little beyond his 2.5 years but we found some fun games and really cute printables)
Starfall.com (Phonetic games and some fun activities like decorating a pumpkin online or creating a winter scene - there is so much at this place, I should really do this with Agent H too).
Kidzclub.com (Online children's stories to listen to, nursery rhymes/activities, and cool flashcards. Be sure the check out their "Story Links" on the Stories and Props page!!)
Oh my goodness I can't wait to do petertherabbit.com with Agent H - it's so lovely! The music and graphics just make me all oohy and goohy.
No comments:
Post a Comment