Monday, October 06, 2008

LE's Dedication

The rain cleared and provided a moment for us to dash to "our outlook" at the Rum River with family where we praised God for our dear LE and to dedicate ourselves to training up him in our faith. He unashamedly slept through it all.




Thank you for the precious prayers dear family and for once again showing your love and support for us.







Last night EH asked what I was so happy about . . . all I could say was that "I'm just happy, I feel content". I saw an old aquantence the other night and he too commented on how happy I looked. I'm so grateful for this fullness of heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sorry we could not make it. Agent M broke his big toe in 2 places!

Carolyn said...

I love this!! How cool to do this outside surrounded by friends and family. I was just watching Simon's dedication on a video clip the other day. Made me cry! I love seeing how far they have come. Your children are incredibly blessed to call you their mother.

Anonymous said...

wow my friend! i don't know if i've ever seen you so beautiful! motherhood suits you! thanks for sharing the dedication, we were sorry we missed it. love you!
jess