Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Decade Celebrated

"You have been my yesterday, you are my today, and you will be my tomorrow.

Though it was as children that we first met, we choose today as adults to spend our lives together.

As we build our lives, may we remember the best qualities of that time we passed together. Never doubting each other, never forgetting our commitment and never wavering from our true selves, may we draw on our storehouse of memories and from Christ for inspiration as we build on our future as husband and wife together.

Today I, S, accept you, EH, as my friend and partner. With you, I am aware of the promise of our past, and secure in our commitment for the future."

Words spoken 10 years ago today. I'd say them again in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops..so sorry I forgot to wish you
a Happy Anniversary for yesterday.
Wow, ten years! It seems like only
yesterday. May you have many more
with God's blessings in abundance.

Pam said...

Happy Anniversary. We'd hoped it would be you. So glad your apart of our family, S!

Couldn't wish for a better sis-in-law!