You know how your kids can get stuck loving a song and want to hear it over and over and over again (or so I'd been told). Well all we've got to do is get in the car and H requests his "I may never" song. All right all you Sunday school veterans, what's it going to be?
"I may never march in the infantry, ride in the Calvary, shoot the artillery. I may never fly over the enemy but I'm in the Lord's army!"
After enduring "I may never" for most of the drive, I have a few unofficial military moves I'd like to practice on that CD.
1 comment:
I hear you! My kids are diehard Switchfoot and The Jayhawks fans..so much so that when I begrudgingly put in one of those CD's that they yell, "play number two mom", or "play number five".
Over and over and over.
Post a Comment