Today while folding clothes, H was making small talk with me and said "So Mom, let's plan for the baby. I'll plan the furniture and you plan the clothes. It will need a crib, changing table . . ." Hmmm I think his little ears have picked up more than I thought they were. We have been planning to tell him about the babe in a few weeks before he goes with us to the first doc appointment to hear the heartbeat. They're always listening. . . .
2 comments:
Oops. I hope we didn't contribute to letting out the secret. When he was here a couple of weeks ago I blurted something out about the baby and then quickely receeded and shut-up. H was eating his food, seemingly unawares. But maybe that was just a front.
Oh don't worry. I'd been casually talking about it (only slightly coded) for a couple of weeks. I think he'd just picked up more than I thought.
Post a Comment