The blueberries and raspberries are supposed to be ready in another week or so . . . if I still feel like moving (which isn't very often with 4 weeks to go till the babe's due) I hope to go load up on those too.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Strawberry picking
The blueberries and raspberries are supposed to be ready in another week or so . . . if I still feel like moving (which isn't very often with 4 weeks to go till the babe's due) I hope to go load up on those too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know what? I have been using a packet of splenda in my coffee for a few years. Just one a day. And several weeks ago I was really sick with the same kind of intestinal crud that was caused from a kind of preservative that made me sick years ago. So I checked out some of the info you linked to on splenda. I firmly believe that my body was storing up that splenda over the years and it finally hit that toxic level that made me sick. I'm OFF splenda and will never use it again. THANK YOU!
Carolyn that gave me the shivers when I read it earlier! I'm so glad that you're off it now and I hope that you feel better quickly. That Splenda sounds just nasty - it's scary how many foods it has already become an ingredient in.
Post a Comment