Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Kaboodle
This year EH and I were racking our brains to come up with things we wanted to get each other for Christmas. EH sent me a nice E-mail list and I started one. However, those lists always seem to get lost. So our solution: Kaboodle, an online wish list registry accessible to anyone. Rather than just creating lists for EH and I it kind of exploded and now each member of the family has a wish list. Even our homeschool. The neat part about this is that you can pick things from anywhere on the web and link it up with Kaboodle. Let me know if you make one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we love Kaboodle!
Post a Comment