Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Norwex

Hey I'm actually following up on a post I said I'd write about later!

The cleaning products I used for spring cleaning are Norwex products. After a few months with them I still think they are awesome. Essentially they are microfiber cloths that you get wet with water and they will disinfect whatever you wipe with them. These are not the same ones that you find at Menards or Walmart. These have silver imbedded in them (not just coated, if that) and the silver is the key element that disinfects from all the yuckies!

Some of my favorites from their product line have got to be:

Spirinetts - One of the cheapest things in their catalog but they do an amazing job on soap scum in my bathtub and on burnt on rice in my pots (opps, ah opps, and oops again. I think I should look into getting a rice cooker)!

Kitchen cloth - I don't use these on my dishes but to disinfect my counters and the high chair tray. Think wiping up a raw egg spill or that left over "gooo" where the baby ate.

The microfiber cloth itself - wet with water and wipe down the doornobs and light switches, all the common touch spots when there are cold germs lurking. (I clean the bathroom with this too!)

The mop - hands down the best dry/wet mop ever. It sweeps up my crumbs, then I switch to the wet mop pad (I just run it under water) and wash the floors.

No buckets, no squeegies, no chemicals. Easy and fast! So many more products I like but I won't go into them now. I hosted a party and was amazed how much of their products I got for free. I didn't spend a dime other than on some treats to share and I received so much! After seeing the product at my party a friend of mine signed up to demonstrate it. If you're looking for more info I'd be happy to get you in contact with her. Here is her blog Green Choice Cleaning.


3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love hearing your comments on these - I definitely need to look into it more! Thanks for the updates!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Sheryl! I still love, love,love these products too! I love telling others about them. They are amazed at the "magic cloths!" Have you tried the cleaning paste? It is now my favorite for the bath tub! You rock Batmom! Have a great day!!!!!

Granola said...

Cool! The paste sounds nice!