Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sweet Baby Tunes

My Father-in-law gave us a spare CD player, just when I was thinking about buying one for LE Babe's room. Nice timing! Now LE Babe can settle in for the night to some gentle tunes. These are my absolute favorite lullaby CDs.


Sleep Sound In Jesus
by Michael Card




" border="0" alt="" />
by Twila Paris

4 comments:

Pam said...

a few others you should get..

Shawn Colvin's "Holiday Songs and Lullabies"

Martha Stewart's baby or kid compilation.

Sweet dreams baby LE.

Carolyn said...

I had the Michael Card one for my kids. I used to sit and rock them and sing along and cry. I loved that one!

Granola said...

Pam, I'm listening to SC on iTunes, beautiful! Thanks for the suggestions.

Carolyn, Me too! Only I can't sing so I would whisper sing. Do you still have it? Gotta get you some sleep!

mtt said...

So funny - those are two old ones, but they are so great. They are the only two that we listen to over and over....love 'em.