Child one: sick for about one week (yucky cold)
Child two: sick the next week (yucky cold and croup)
Child three: sick the next week (yucky cold)
Momma: sick the next week, a trip to the Minute clinic reveals it to be strep
Child one: the next day a trip to Minute clinic reveals sick with strep
Child two: the next, next day a trip to the Minute clinic reveals sick with strep
Child one: a week later sick with stomach flu
Child three: same day child one has stomach flu he was diagnosed with strep
Breaking news
Papa: sick with strep
Child three: sick with cold
Momma: sick with cold
This is the first time child two and three have ever had an experience with modern medicine (antibiotics). Though I feel discouraged that they had to put it in their systems I am encouraged that they were able to be this old before they "had" to. You just don't mess with strep.
2 comments:
Oh, what a tough spring! :(
And aren't these the times that we thank God for modern antibiotics...! (I just finished a round myself).
I sure hope you guys are feeling better soon!
Re The Penguin Lapbook ~ my pleasure :D!!
Post a Comment