Our first day was pretty light. We took "first day" pictures, did a little circle time, gym, and a bit of desk work.
Sometimes you take what you can get. Can you see his mouth forming the "ooooo" in " Mooooooooom"
The boys constructed and reconstructed paths out of the alpha mat letters that LE Babe got for his birthday. Then they raced along them and jumped off the end. This literally consumed two hours of their day.
Agent E at his desk area and some active preschool time. We're using the Play-doh alpah mats from Homeschool Creations.
Agent H at his desk area, no real dress code as you can see. Up next he's modeling our "globe". We wrote the continents and oceans on index cards and he had to tape them to the correct locations on our balloon.
That's a quick glimps at our week. Don't be deceived by the drawers at the desk stations. I am NOT doing the workbox method this year - I burned myself out on it last year. I am glad that I did it though because I learned a lot of things that I like from it and being a part of a workbox Yahoo list provided me with tons of great free schooling printables, ideas, etc.
1 comment:
It all looks really fun.
Great work, Sheryl. Its going to be a memorable year!
Post a Comment