
Your fists are tucked up under your chin, your body is snuggled up to me, and you have milk dribbling out the side of your mouth, your hair is standing on end as it does after it's been washed, the sweet noises you make as you nurse are a gentle rhythm. I love these moments with just you and me, just before I lay you down to bed for the night. My feelings for you are so raw and tender I want to capture them in my heart forever. I love who you are, who you will be . . . no strings, just love.
4 comments:
Beautiful. You radiate Sheryl. We need to see her soon.
Such a sweet picture and blog note! So happy for you all!
Kristie
Very adorable picture of mama and baby girl...such endearing words for your little one. dresses, tutu's and ribbon and bows...so much fun.
Adell
Thank you friends! xoxo
Post a Comment