We read from Children Like Me, our Usborne Encyclopedia of World Geography, and Geography from A-Z. We Listened to Wee Sing Around The World on Spotify, and we studied the Ihuazu' Falls.
We also said good-bye to South America this week. I have to admit I think I was going through a bit of burn-out through this tropical continent. It probably shows in the lack of photos and the fact that I seem to have not even created a Pinterest board for this country. Ah well.
Here's a picture to brighten things up a bit. It's another of the card table jungle fort. I think it was up for the entire continent study. You can see The General's toes peeping out on the right and of course Shorcake is half-in half-out. They stuffed that fort with everything soft that you can imagine and then squished themselves in there and would sit quietly or just giggle for the longest time. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment