Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shortcake's first haircut



Our little Shortcake before her first "official" haircut at a salon.









In process . . . .











She was not going to crack a smile but once on that little horse, well she liked it up there.

Ta-da!  I stressed over this haircut.  I wanted so much to grow out her bangs but she just wouldn't keep clips or ponytails in her hair so it was always hanging in her eyes.  I love the results even though it "grows her up" a bit.  I really wanted to call my mom and tell her all about it and show it off to her, I hope she has a good peep-hole in heaven.  Love you mom. xoxo

1 comment:

The K. Family said...

Your mom would love the haircut! I always hated those first haircuts but after the deed was done they are so cute!