Friday, September 01, 2006

My Hero

I had a pretty good day yesterday (with the satisfaction of a quilt project complete still corsing through me!). EH had the car so the boys and I stuck to home and our schedule. To top off a very nice day, as I was finishing dinner, EH walked in from his long day at his grindstone, he swept up the boys and hauled them off to "train world", AKA our basement, since H's beloved auntie and cousin on the other side of the St. Croix River passed on bins and bins of trains, tracks, bridges, cranes and more (Thank you!). Before leaving, EH hooked up the iPod and soon I was surrounded by Andrea Bocelli's serenades. So I peeled carrots with the soon-to-be-fall breezes streaming through the window and heaven playing on the stereo. EH, you are my delight and my hero! Thank you.

No comments: