* a compost area in my back yard
* our yard has been freshly cut with an old fashioned manual mower (borrowed)
* our home frequently smells of fresh baked whole wheat bread that you don't need a saw to cut through
* I have recipes for homemade crackers and lotion (I'll get to them someday)
* an actual broccoli plant and some swiss chard grow (very exotic for me!) in my garden
* our windows and mirrors are sparkling from their club soda spritzing
* I use essintial oils in my cleaning
. . . is because of my good friend KR. Thanks for all the inspiration, advise and dry humor. She'll never read this though, because she doesn't own a computer - by choice. In fact, it probably won't be long before she takes her eco/natural way of life off to a Quaker community. In the mean time, I'm learning all that I can squeeze in.
1 comment:
Sheryl...Hey, now don't you move
to Quaker country with her. Keep passing on the life style though. We all need this!
Post a Comment