Sunday, May 27, 2007

Juicing

Our little E does not have a taste for fresh fruit or veggies of any kind - that I know of. I did find out that he tolerates dried fruit very well though - so he chows down mounds of dried cherries, blueberries, mangos, raspberries, etc, etc. I thought I'd give juicing a try so I borrowed my mom's juicer. I bought apples, carrots, broccoli, and asparagus and tossed them together in the juicer - my little fresh fruit protester chugs it down like candy (papa and I like it too). One little victory in my world. By the way, H won't touch the drink - at least he'll eat the fruit as is. :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think I'm more surprised my bro drinks it.

Granola said...

Yes! I was just so glad that he was willing to try it and for him to like it too was fabulous! I think I'll be checking out Craigs List for juicer now.