- H spending sun up to sun down following EH around the camp grounds - H was in his glory!
- Not having to prepare meals
- Ga sweeping little E off for a golf cart ride when I needed a break Which actually could have been most of the week. We had a difficult time, probably having to do with point 3 in the next section)
- No phone ringing
- Seeing old friends
Things I love about home:
- Private living (I don't think I'm built for community living)
- No more camp gut
- No one watching on as I attempt to discipline (or the lack of discipline because I floundered under the eyes of others.)
- Highspeed internet (lame I know!)
- Seeing my garden and working out in the yard.
- Really the list could be obsessively long because I really just love being home!
No comments:
Post a Comment