Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ewoks & Darth Vader

Still bubbling with excitement from spending the previous evening playing Star Wars with papa, H declares "Ewoks are really good mom! They must love Jesus." Hmmmm. Then comes Darth Vader. I'm not sure how closely the game they play follows the story-line (or even what the real story line is since I think it was a good 8 years ago when EH and a buddy tried to get me to watch the trilogy with them - I'm pretty sure I spend a good portion of it sleeping), anyway H told me that Darth Vader realized he had made a bad choice in being bad and he wanted to be good. "He asked God to forgive him and God did!". I'm not so sure Steve what's-his-name wrote that into the script but maybe H is onto a good thing. Everyone has a choice.

2 comments:

EL said...

We need to watch Star Wars again, George Lucas wrote the story, not Steve... oh and now we have 6 to watch instead of 3. :-) -EH

Pam said...

And I think its Ewoks. Not to get too technical on you...

Yeah, maybe a refresher would be a good idea. :)