Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bit by the bug

The cold bug hit our house, for the second time this winter season. Sunday morning little E woke up with a fever that lasted 3 days. Poor guy, I finally broke down and gave him Tylenol for the first time in his life. He was just so miserable. Usually I just keep feeding the boys Congaplex so their bodies will have what it takes to fight whatever it is that's causing the fever. Since E won't take the congaplex I had to do something else and the grape flavored children's Tylenol went down pretty well.

H had a few days of droopy eyes and a cough which he handled like a trooper. He asks for vitamins like they are candy so there's no problem getting the congaplex or really anything down his hatch.

Then I got nailed with the cold. I credit it to the lack of sleep from caring for sick kiddos. Thankfully Ga was already planning to take the kids this weekend so EH's sister and I could go to a women's conference. Unfortunately I won't get to go to the conference now but I'll have a quieter weekend to recover from a screaming sore throat, a cough that tastes metallic and all over aches.

No comments: