Saturday, March 01, 2008

This one's for you!

Hey Ezra! This post is for you! Here's a picture of H last fall. He had just gotten his hair cut and was trying out some blue hair gel for crazy hair night at AWANA. (Note for other readers: he hid behind me at the store so no one would see him with blue hair and we had to wash it out before AWANA - silly guy!) I hope you had fun at your concert - I tried to find Toby's Boomin' on iTunes but to no avail. Maybe H could listen with you sometime. H sure is lucky to have such a bestest, bestest, bestest friend like you.
Love,
H's mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ezra always wants colored hair! The other day I had to give him a mohawk. He went out in public all day with a big mohawk and loved every minute of it! J

Granola said...

How fun! H got a little braver after some teenage boys praised his hair but shortly after he resumed his spot behind me peeking out as we pushed our cart around the store. Maybe if he had someone to look crazy with he'd enjoy it. We'll have to try it - thought I can't find colored hair gel anywhere!