H has been reciting the books of the Bible. He and E have been enjoying the movie
The Amazing Book which has a song about all the books of the Bible. So he's been trying out words like Nehemiah and Ecclesiastes. The other day he said to me "Mom, what books are there two of? [meaning 1st & 2nd Kings, Samuel, etc] Oh ya' 1st and 2nd grade!"
4 comments:
Maybe Uncle Andy should teach him the "Bible Rap" that he made up back in the eighties in order to learn the books of the bible.
It's quite breathtaking.
Let him know he's the main act at the next family get together!
I'll have to check that movie out!
My older son loved that movie when he was young. I will have to get it for Ezra. I know Ezra would love to learn uncle Andys rap!
Post a Comment