Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quiet Weekend

A big hug to Ga and Gwampa for hosting a cousin's weekend. For a weary momma the quiet and rest was bliss to my soul. Our weekend consisted of date night for EH and I (Redbox and pizza of course!), hours of stitching hair clips while favorite movies played in the background (Sense and Sensibility, Shadowlands, Ever After), a little reading (Hood by Stephen Lawhead), and a Sunday afternoon nap.

To top it off I just called my juror hotline and found out that I'm not being called to service tomorrow. I'm hoping that the next two weeks are filled with many such notices. I know, I know . . . where's my patriotic spirit?.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Gotta see Sweet Land!

Granola said...

Yes I do! If it hadn't been so cold I might have gone out to rent it. I know I'm such a chicken about the cold!

Pam said...

Love the photo of clips..nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Love your hair clips! Are you getting lots of orders for them?
AZofAZ

Granola said...

Hey AZ!
I have a couple of local shops that I'm looking into selling them at - one of them is a for sure. Plus there is the possibility of a cute online baby boutique. They have been a lot of fun! :)