Saturday, February 02, 2008

And the winner is . . .

Oh amanda! Congratulations! I plan to put your clips in the mail this week - pending this morning sickness subsides long enough to complete the simple task. :)

I know this is ridiculous but when you give something to some stranger there's part of you (or me) that hopes you might actually like (at least a little bit) this stranger. I kept hoping my random number wasn't going to be one of those people who post a slightly raunchy picture next to their name. Oh forgive me - I have to get over my hair clips being my babies! I have three real babies already that really take up as much emotional strength as I feel I have. Well I loved her and she's got a fun blog over at her place and can I say I got excited to see an actual photo of Governor Huckabee at a March for Life rally on her blog. No commitment from me yet - there's just a leaning in his general direction.

So farewell to my hair clips I bid thee a happy new home. To everyone who puffed my head up with all your lovely compliments, I thank you!

2 comments:

ohAmanda said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BECAUSE YOU JUST WON MY CONTEST!

I just posted it! No kidding!

Just go to Sarah Jane's etsy shop and let me know which print ($20 or less) you like best! I'll ship it out asap!

You can email me:
aw_purple (at) yahoo (dot) com

ohAmanda said...

Ok, I finally went back and read your post. How sweet! Thank so much! I can't believe you actually looked around my blog. That picture of me and Mike is pretty good, though, right?! :)

I'll email you now!