Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bloggy Giveaway


Here it is . . . in honor of my husband and I opening our Etsy shop I am giving away a lovely pair of embroidered felt hair clips made by yours truly. Feel free to check out my fella's fabulous photography or my handmades in our shop. Here's a pic of the flower bud hair clips.



All you have to do is leave a comment - one comment only please. Would you please be sure that you also leave an email or blog so that I can contact the winner? Thx! I'll probably be figuring out one of those internet random number generators to pick the winner. I plan to announce the winner sometime before Monday, February 4th. I can only ship within the US. Thank you! Oh, there's over 800 more give aways over here at Bloggy Giveaways!

Enjoy!

110 comments:

Teddi said...

I'm first - it's a first! Those hair clips are precious! Enter me in your giveaway, please and I'll keep my fingers crossed. You can check out my blog for a Fabulous Friday Apron giveaway at www.tlcandmore.blogspot.com - tfl!

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute!! Please enter me!
~Meghan
nutmeg16@sbcglobal.net

katie said...

cute clips.
thanks!

ahiltz said...

I love those hairclips! They are so cute and what a clever idea! Thanks so much for doing this!

ahiltzy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

oh my, these are just so lovely!!

windycindy said...

What a fabulous contest. You do lovely work! Please enter me in your drawing.....Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Holladay Family said...

I have to have those! Are they in the shop too?!

Holladay Family said...

I forgot to leave my email. It is
holladayfam(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

Shane H. said...

So pretty! Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I just want let you know
you have something there.
What a great idea. Keep
creating

Jen said...

beautiful!!! I love your hair clips, or as my daughter would say, "hair prettys."

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Oh, what a wonderful giveaway! This is very generous of you. Take care! :)

Re said...

Great prize! I hope I'm the lucky winner!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to give you my blog http://www.stuff4yall.blogspot.com
I'm the 2nd anonymous

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love them. Added to favorites!

Chelsea said...

those are really cute clippies!

Maren said...

Ooohhh. I love them. I have the perfect sweater to match... so excited. Thanks for the chance.

http://secretstitchclub.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Very cute! Thanks for the chance.

karmama said...

These are suck cute little clippies! My daughter doesn't have enough hair for these yet, but she's working on it!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, and I love the color combination! Thanks for giving me a chance to be a winner! :)

Sheila said...

Love those! Count me in!

Pam said...

Of course I'll be the winner. ;)

Melanie Penelope said...

Those are beautiful! Thanks and please visit mine, too!

Melanie Penelope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsMomma said...

Beautiful detail! Enter me, please!

-Heather
http://mrsmomma.blogspot.com/

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

so cute!!!

Susanne said...

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love these!
sjbrau at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

Very cute. Thanks for the giveaway.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

good luck with your biz!! thanks for the chance...

Heather said...

Oh how sweet! I would love to have these for my daughter!

Rachie S. said...

love the colors!

Jenn said...

so cute!

sweetsue said...

I would love to win these. My hair is in the process of growing out and I need something pretty to keep it out of my face.

Anonymous said...

thanks

phxbne said...

Cute clips - thanks!

Sara said...

Those are really sweet! Thanks!

Mommy Bee said...

Darling! Enter me please.

Sue said...

Very pretty. Thanks.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous! Please enter me in your contest and thank you for sharing your amazing talent!!:)

Bridget said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! I have 3 little girls who would love these, count me in.

ohAmanda said...

OH, I adore those! I can't wait to check out your shop. I'm in love with felt clippies!

Anonymous said...

I love those! I might even wear them myself...

rookiem at live dot com

Bree said...

Soo cute! Enter me, please!

Lucy said...

Those are so lovely.

lucycontest at gmail.com

Katie said...

So adorable!

Unknown said...

super cute!
wingfield.m@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!

shoshanna 1776 at yahoo dot com

Heather said...

vvtvery cool, count me in.

noreen said...

you make great stuff :)

Anonymous said...

what cute clips! Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Very creative clips! Sign me up!

mtmommy said...

These are adorable!!! Sounds great! Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me! Thanks!
Tami Parker
tparker002@centurytel.net

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! Thank you!

art and nature [at] juno *dot* com

Danielle said...

Adorable!

Maren said...

These are darling! I love the colors! My daughter would look so cute with them in her hair!

Mim said...

I was thinking if I won these I would give them to my neice. But I think I might keep them for myself. Too cute! mimsfamatgmaildotcom

lace said...

My niece would look adorable in those.

60 toes said...

those are too cute, count me in

Christine said...

These hairclips are beautiful and I love your husband's pictures too. Thanks.

picklemommy said...

darling, darling, darling! just right for the little pickle in my life.

Shannon said...

oh my I have never seen anything like it before... I hope I win because those would look so cute on my daughter... but if I don't win can you make those in lavender? I would so buy them off ya!

Shannon
owens1299@verizon.net

Tanya said...

Very pretty.

Mommy said...

Please enter me! Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)

Erin said...

These are very sweet---I really like the pink buds against the green ground. Please count me in, and thanks!

emhagedon at gmail

Jenny said...

love these! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

count me in!
dara00@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations on opening your etsy store - i am dreaming up doing the same, one day..

your clips are absolutely gorgeous - i'd love to win them for my daughter!

camille
www.snaphappymama.com

Erin said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Enter me, please. ernestsgirl82@aol.com

The Chatty Housewife said...

I would love to win this! You have done such a beautiful job. Wow. Please enter me. nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I know your secrets...shouldn't that entitle me to a win? :)

Jennifer said...

Sooooo cute. I would love them for my daughter.

Maude Lynn said...

How cute!

kelli (at) pfrog (dot) net

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

The hair clips are lovely. I bet they'd stay great in my little blond's baby-chick-fluff hair.

I'd love to be entered.

BTW, I have two giveaways at my blog:
http://unmainstreammom.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Meredith A. said...

Those are very very cute! I love the colors!

Deborah in Atlanta said...

Sure - they're lovely. Have your random number generator pick my number (please?) dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

Londa said...

I love those hairclips... especially the flower bud ones! Please enter me in your contest.
I also am very impressed with the train pics... I am planning on making my little boys' room a "train room" and I'd love to get one of those prints to frame and put in his room... very talented!

ljbs3 (at) juno (dot) com

driftwoodthimble.com said...

Beautiful clippies! my little lady would adore them, please enter me in your giveaway!

Dee
x

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! I'd love to win.

Marykz said...

darling hair clips- and what a clever idea!! my girly-girl loves hair clips of all kinds and all colors. (though they are cute enough for me to keep for myself!) Thanks!

Teri said...

awesome! Thank you

Angela said...

very nice!! thanks!!

Dollymama said...

I own a baby boutique and would be interested in talking to you about possibly selling your clips at my site. They are very cute and unique. You can see my boutique here:
http://TheBabyBoutiqueAtWombsWindow.com

Stephanie said...

Very, very cute! Thanks for entering me!

Katie said...

I love it. Enter me please. katie_mmartin (at) yahoo (dot) come. Thanks so much.

Summer said...

please enter me

Jon and Sarah said...

Darling! I hope I win.

Julie said...

Those are precious, please sign me up.

megan said...

beautiful!!! thanks!

meganpeeples@hotmail.com

craftytammie said...

these are so cute! please enter me!

Dooneybug said...

Those are lovely, enter me please!

Lisa Garner said...

Adorable hair clips! I would love to win for my daughter. Thanks for hosting this fun giveaway! (-:
lisalmg (at) ktis (dot) net

Melissa said...

Please enter me!! :) These hair clips are too cute! Thanks!
MamasBabiesx4@gmail.com

Superdumb Supervillain said...

so pretty!

Tisa said...

Very nice! Please count me in! ~Thanks!:)

fyjules said...

Cute, my mom would love this.

M the Mommy said...

My little girl would look so cute with these in her hair. Just as soon as she grows a little more hair :O). Please count me in and thank you for offering this giveaway.

Genevieve P said...

Cute clips! Please enter me!

Kellie H said...

oh! my! Love your hair clips..gotta have them! Thank you!

Linda SS said...

These are cute - love the colors:)

Karen said...

Very nice, Thank You!

kpuleski at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Thanks for the chance to win! :)

adashofsassitude(at)thesilvas(dot)com

T'aowyn said...

Congrats on your new shop.
The hair clips are adorable.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

sooo precious!

Theresa N. said...

I'd love to win this.

Anonymous said...

Cute clips!!


laura_licious101(at)hotmail(dot)com

megret7 said...

These are precious....I'd love these for my tot! meg.wilson@gmail.com

Granola said...

Hey everyone,
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. Thanks for the huge response. I have now closed the comments so that we can pick a winner. My husband and I plan to participate in the next carnival as well so maybe we'll see you the next time around.