Is there anything better than the sound of a baby's heartbeat swooshing through a doppler? Well maybe a wee one's first cries after birth, but that won't come for about 6 more months. Yes . . it's official. I went to the doc last week and I've been diagnosed 3 months "pregnant". Hip hip hooray! Not that we haven't already known for the past couple of months what all this nausea/tiredness is about. It's just now official. Expected due date is 8/8 of 08. Today EH and I heard the beat of our wee one's heart for the first time. I can't express to you the joy and yes relief that it brought.
3 comments:
Congrats! My due date is 8/11, but I would love it to happen on the 8th-- 8/8/08 would be a very easy birthday to remember!
That's the day the Olympics start! Congratulations!
That is wonderful!!!
Post a Comment