Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Testosterone?
Ebug asked me if his remaining pancakes looked like A) a dead man or B) the number four. Then a bit later he came to show me the gun he had fashoned out of linking blocks. Should I be concerned or is this just the testosterone talking?
1 comment:
mtt
said...
So funny. I know precious little about this topic but I remember my mom being shocked with Christopher would bite his toast into the shape of a gun...I vote for the testosterone. :)
1 comment:
So funny. I know precious little about this topic but I remember my mom being shocked with Christopher would bite his toast into the shape of a gun...I vote for the testosterone. :)
Post a Comment