Who: Any woman who's reading this
What: Woman's movie night (Pride & Prejudice)
Where: My place (I'll give more info if you need it)
When: Next Wednesday, June 24th , 8PM-10PM (give me a heads up if you can but it can totally be a last minute thing)
I'll provide popcorn, water, & chocolate. Just bring your sparkling personality (or frazzled). I may be inspired to stitch as I watch so feel free to bring something to busy your hands if you like.
BONUS: Come a little early (6:45) and you can get a free Mary Kay makeover. I have a friend who is building her "before" and "after" portfolio.
Now the WHY: Cause I like being with friends but I'm a hermit and don't always like to leave my home. Plus I have a nursing baby and I consider pumping a hassle. I'd like to do this monthly, we'll see if I pull it off.
WARNING: I don't plan to do a major house cleaning or go into "freak out companies coming" mode. We'll see what happens 60 min before you get here though. Please come, I'd love to curl up on the couch with you and watch a chick flick. Other movies I'm thinking of for other nights: Persuasion, Sweet Land, Roman Holiday, etc.
Why the picture? Cause he's just so darn cute!
2 comments:
You're right, he is so darn cute. ALL your kiddles are!! I so wish I could go but we'll be doing the assessment next week. I'd LOVE to come over another week, though! Probably won't be able to walk at all next week...it could be late nights and early mornings.
It's hard to believe that next week is the assessment already. You'll be in my prayers. I would love to have you come next time! I wonder if I'll be good and get up to walk on my own? Hmmmm, we'll see. See you Friday unless you say otherwise.
Post a Comment