Read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis,
finish Charlotte Mason Companion,
Discipline, The Glad Surrender
& The Hiding Place
Find ways to be more intentional about my life with Jesus
Go cross country skiing
Focus on my Etsy shop or find some way to contribute to the family income
Finish saving our six months of emergency money
Finish saving our six months of emergency money
Complete our will
Practice investing
Take Agent H & Ebug out on a kid date quarterly (two with me, two with Papa)
Take a monthly date with EH (Second Thursday of the month?)
Learn how to make english muffins & tortillas
Bake 6 recipies from Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
Complete Ebug's first year scrapbook
Scrapbook first 6 months of LE Babe
BIG news: We are debt free (except for the house)!
Thanks to Dave Ramsey's inspiration.
A follow up on 2009:
- Sew a baby sling (the sooner the better!)
A follow up on 2009:
- Sew a baby sling (the sooner the better!)
Didn't do, but I altered an existing one
- Read a biography
- Read a biography
The Emancipation of Robert Sadler
- Learn how to bake english muffins and tortillas
- Learn how to bake english muffins and tortillas
No, transfer to 2010 goals
- Knit something (a woolie?)
- Knit something (a woolie?)
No, but I did finish sewing our family stockings!
- Complete our will
- Complete our will
Not done, transfer to 2010 goals
- Relisten to the Dave Ramsey FPU series
- Relisten to the Dave Ramsey FPU series
Mostly done. I will finish up the first week of January
- Finish quilting 2 quilts
- Finish quilting 2 quilts
I finished one and am nearing the end of the second
- Potty train one kid (this means you Ebug!)
- Potty train one kid (this means you Ebug!)
YES! Now, how to aim . . .
- Do something that makes me feel like a individual and not a mom (not that I don't love that but ya' know . . .)
- Do something that makes me feel like a individual and not a mom (not that I don't love that but ya' know . . .)
Sadly no. I did enjoy the rush of shooting a shot gun at a practice target.
4 comments:
I read through the Bible with a chronological Bible once and really enjoyed it. It seemed to go faster than just reading Genesis through Revelations. Have a great New Year!
I'm looking forward to it. I found a plan online that I can use with my Bible. Happy New Year to you too!
What a great bunch of aspirations for 2010! It inspires me!
Plus it's fun to find out that there are some parallels - like I recently finished The Hiding Place and really enjoyed it.
Do post how the English Muffins turn out. I have yet to make an English Muffin that is just like you can buy in the store, so I'm eager to improve, (though I'm tempted to try crumpets next). As for tortillas, they are easier than you might think. I recently made some with white whole wheat flour and canola oil (not what I usually use), and they turned out quite nice. And now you've got me hunting for a 5 minute no-knead bread recipe. Which, interestingly enough, this morning my sister was also telling me about that very thing - no-knead bread - that one of her daughters had just made.
Thank you again for your inspirational blogging and have a wonderful 2010!
Post a Comment