Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Expedition Earth: South Korea
Here we come South Korea! Thank you to Confessions of a Homeschooler's Expedition Earth for a great journey!
Yep that's pretty much it for this week. Well we did do all the reading and mapwork that came with the curriculum but it also happened to be the first week of our homeschool co-op soooooo it was a crazy week.
Sheryl...I don't often comment...but I always read your posts...and always love them! You are so creative! What fun to share that creativity with your own children! : ) Linda
2 comments:
Sheryl...I don't often comment...but I always read your posts...and always love them! You are so creative! What fun to share that creativity with your own children!
: ) Linda
Dear Linda,
I just wanted to say (even though this is late) that I love that you stop by. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment