
I left off washing the kitchen floor when Agent L came in from outside and showed me Shortcake's winter boot. Meaning it's 13 degrees and she's outside without foot cover and her foot is probably covered in snow. Brrr! I bundled up quick and waded my way through last night's 12 inches of snow to the backyard. Norah was reclining on the plain of snow, Agent H was holding her foot above the snow with his own hat wrapped around it. Bless his heart. Her sock was drenched. I wish I had thought to bring extra socks. Back into the house I trudge. Two layers of dry socks and a boot back in place and mission accomplished. The boys have named their rescue team B'nF Rescue (Backyard and Frontyard Rescue). I love their imaginations and the thrill they get at helping others. When all was said and done Agent L looked at me with sparkly eyes and said "Mom, I love you in your snow pants". Never mind the below freezing temps, my heart melted . . . again.
No comments:
Post a Comment