I'm a homebody to the core and thankfully my kids don't seem to mind so most of our adventures take place at home in the simple things. Here is an everyday kind of occurrence. Agent L was happy to have his big brother (Agent H) join him for a few minutes of playing cars and dog-fighting airplanes. Agent E (the knight/Union soldier in the background) was doing his math. Have I blogged about how much we love our math program this year? I could write them a love letter for how they have transformed math time at our house. Thank you Teaching Textbooks!
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Monday, February 24, 2014
Project Life - Week 8
This week's photo assignment was "everyday adventure".
I'm a homebody to the core and thankfully my kids don't seem to mind so most of our adventures take place at home in the simple things. Here is an everyday kind of occurrence. Agent L was happy to have his big brother (Agent H) join him for a few minutes of playing cars and dog-fighting airplanes. Agent E (the knight/Union soldier in the background) was doing his math. Have I blogged about how much we love our math program this year? I could write them a love letter for how they have transformed math time at our house. Thank you Teaching Textbooks!
I'm a homebody to the core and thankfully my kids don't seem to mind so most of our adventures take place at home in the simple things. Here is an everyday kind of occurrence. Agent L was happy to have his big brother (Agent H) join him for a few minutes of playing cars and dog-fighting airplanes. Agent E (the knight/Union soldier in the background) was doing his math. Have I blogged about how much we love our math program this year? I could write them a love letter for how they have transformed math time at our house. Thank you Teaching Textbooks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment