Update: A few years later (2011) it hasn't fallen out yet but you can't even see the chip anymore.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Friday, November 10, 2006
A chip off the . . .
Remember little E's independent excursion to the bath tub last night? In his excitement he slipped and bonked his mouth on the edge of the tub - happens maybe once every week or two. Only when I was trying to look in his mouth this morning (I was hoping to see some teeth finally breaking through) I saw that his beautiful top right tooth has a jagged chip in it. Ack! I didn't know a fiberglass bathtub could do such a thing! I'll follow up on this after we've decided what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stuart chipped his front tooth when he was younger. Made for a funky smile in pictures. But finally, we're seeing the end. It's now loose and a perfect beauty will replace hickville soon!
Post a Comment