My dad's hometown is Warroad. He and a whole lot of other folks I'm related to have spent some amount of time employed by Marvin's. This next photo is a shot of my dear Grandpa (my dad's dad) at work making screens somewhere in the mid-60s. I always thought of my grandpa as a farmer and never realized until this last year that he also worked there. Some days I just can't wait to get to heaven.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Marvin Pride
My parents were up in Warroad visiting family not too long ago. While they were there they went on a tour of Marvin Windows. Here is a picture of the boys wearing their T-shirts to show their Marvin Pride.

My dad's hometown is Warroad. He and a whole lot of other folks I'm related to have spent some amount of time employed by Marvin's. This next photo is a shot of my dear Grandpa (my dad's dad) at work making screens somewhere in the mid-60s. I always thought of my grandpa as a farmer and never realized until this last year that he also worked there. Some days I just can't wait to get to heaven.
My dad's hometown is Warroad. He and a whole lot of other folks I'm related to have spent some amount of time employed by Marvin's. This next photo is a shot of my dear Grandpa (my dad's dad) at work making screens somewhere in the mid-60s. I always thought of my grandpa as a farmer and never realized until this last year that he also worked there. Some days I just can't wait to get to heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta love Marvins!! That's a neat pic of Great-Grandpa!! I didn't realize he worked there...I always think of him as a farmer as well. :) Neat!
Hey, Thanks for the pic of Grandpa! Love it. Even though I lived most of my growing up years here in Warroad, I only thought of Grandpa as a farmer...even though I knew that he worked there. I guess I got to follow him around and work with him on the farm, but never got to follow him around Marvins. :) Have a great evening! Love, Linda
Post a Comment