Agent E is all rosy cheeked and smiley because he had just come in from sledding out at Grandpa's house. We've been spending time out there getting it ready to go on the market. I find myself praying for the future homeowners in hopes it will soften the pain of loosing such a beautiful childhood home.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Agent E's knee patch
It seems Agent E is always out of pants to wear. He's hard to find jeans for (they always seem to be too tight or too big) and the ones he has get the knees worn out pretty quick. I wanted to get one pair patched up special for him so we talked ideas and came up with the bomb from the Mario Bros. game. Felt plus embroidery thread brought about what you see here. It's already made it through half a dozen washings so I'm hoping it will last the rest of the winter for him. Agent H has requested a Minecraft block for his jeans and Agent L hasn't decided what yet but is sure he wants one too.
Agent E is all rosy cheeked and smiley because he had just come in from sledding out at Grandpa's house. We've been spending time out there getting it ready to go on the market. I find myself praying for the future homeowners in hopes it will soften the pain of loosing such a beautiful childhood home.

Agent E is all rosy cheeked and smiley because he had just come in from sledding out at Grandpa's house. We've been spending time out there getting it ready to go on the market. I find myself praying for the future homeowners in hopes it will soften the pain of loosing such a beautiful childhood home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment