Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Project Life 2014 - Week 2
It was either the effort we spent trying to get up those hills or the cold winter air that added a blush to our cheeks. The warmth of friendship.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Worwood book is excellent! I use many recipes from it. KR in NY
Kathy!!!! I am listening to a podcast about essential oils and I was thinking about Worwood and I just realized you are KR! I kept trying to think who I knew in NY. It's funny how I know you're there but I think part of me is in denial. xoxo
3 comments:
Worwood book is excellent! I use many recipes from it. KR in NY
Thanks for that endorsement KR! It looks great but a bit overwhelming at this point.
Kathy!!!! I am listening to a podcast about essential oils and I was thinking about Worwood and I just realized you are KR! I kept trying to think who I knew in NY. It's funny how I know you're there but I think part of me is in denial. xoxo
Post a Comment