This is my NEW tea pot. My in-laws spoiled me with this beauty. (Thank you!) Here's a crunchy tid-bit: it's ceramic and won't leach any metal into our water as it comes to a boil. So far my husband loves it because it doesn't shreak-whistle like our old pot did. The temperature outside right now is a steamy -15 with a windchill of -50, we're drinking lots of hot tea (Rooiboz these days) and honey water for the kids.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Sunday, January 05, 2014
Project Life 2014 - Week 1
I joined a photography group for this new year. I'm not the photographer around here but I do enjoy trying to "catch moments". Since I was assured this was a very low-key group just having some fun and a lot of them are from our church, I thought I'd try it out. Last week's theme was "New".
This is my NEW tea pot. My in-laws spoiled me with this beauty. (Thank you!) Here's a crunchy tid-bit: it's ceramic and won't leach any metal into our water as it comes to a boil. So far my husband loves it because it doesn't shreak-whistle like our old pot did. The temperature outside right now is a steamy -15 with a windchill of -50, we're drinking lots of hot tea (Rooiboz these days) and honey water for the kids.
This is my NEW tea pot. My in-laws spoiled me with this beauty. (Thank you!) Here's a crunchy tid-bit: it's ceramic and won't leach any metal into our water as it comes to a boil. So far my husband loves it because it doesn't shreak-whistle like our old pot did. The temperature outside right now is a steamy -15 with a windchill of -50, we're drinking lots of hot tea (Rooiboz these days) and honey water for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Rooiboz tea!! And your teapot is so cute...we want to get one for our Mum's birthday! Elizabeth (Your cousin Linda's, daughter:)
Elizabeth, what a delight to hear from you! I'm glad we share the same tea preference. What a great gift idea for your mom, I'm sure she'd love it. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment