Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Friday, April 04, 2008
It's a girl!
That is according to last night's labor dream (the first of many if this is like other pregnancies). As we were unable to make it to the hospital in time (1.5 hour delivery, now that's wishful thinking!) we had a home birth in the utility room at my parent's house. And of course we were in the middle of having a family get together so even family from out of town was at my folks to welcome the babe. I couldn't go back to sleep because I kept imagining holding a little baby so close. Can you tell I'm pretty excited?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm believing that it's a girl!!
sounds pretty good to me!
amanda o
I had so many dreams that had me convinced each of mine were girls. With the second one, I was actually stunned when they said "He's beautiful!" I was like, where the hell did you get that one, I'm having a girl.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though. Good luck!
Post a Comment