Friday, April 04, 2008

We Have Movement, Act II

Last night EH put his hand on my belly and was able to feel a very active baby wrestling around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet. I love when the husband can finally feel it too. Yay!

Nicole said...

Hello, I read your comment on MommyCoddle and checked out your blog... I really enjoyed it! I too have a son to be 5yr old who will start homeschool this fall! Good Luck to you! And blessings on your pregnancy!
...I'm sure I'll check back again!

Granola said...

Dear HappyMamaof3,
Thanks for your kind comment! I would love to hear about what you are planning to do with your son this fall. Thank you again!

Nicole said...

Well just so happens I type faster than I think and it should read soon and not son! LOL !! Sorry , she's a girl and a great one at that!! We are planning to use "My Father's World"

-- You are welcome! Anytime! ;0)

Granola said...

HappyMamaof3,
Ah daughter . . . I hope to have one someday too! :) My SIL uses My Father's World and I have been considering it. I'm also drawn to Little Hands to Heaven. I hope to have it determined in the next month or so . . decisions, decisions!