Today the baby doc said she wouldn't be surprised to see me at the hospital this weekend. I've been told that with other pregnancies and still had to wait a week though. I can't predict anything but my body seems to be kicking into birth mode. I'm trying not to feel anxious but to just focus on the joy that will be when I get to hold this wee one against my chest.
Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Friday, August 01, 2008
Anticipation
Today the baby doc said she wouldn't be surprised to see me at the hospital this weekend. I've been told that with other pregnancies and still had to wait a week though. I can't predict anything but my body seems to be kicking into birth mode. I'm trying not to feel anxious but to just focus on the joy that will be when I get to hold this wee one against my chest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment