Our dear Baby L (blog nickname to come) was born at 4:32AM this morning after about 5 and a half hours of laboring. About 4 of those hours I was able to do at home and the rest with our doula at the hospital. This was our third natural birth. The tears that I cried as I reached out to catch hold of our babe and place him on my chest were of overwhelming gratitude to our Lord for this new life and great relief. This pregnancy was done. Birth was done. Our gift from heaven was healthy and in my arms. Praise be to the Giver of Life!
Baby Stats: 7 pounds, 3 ounces; 19 inches long; all ten toes and fingers
8 comments:
I am so excited for you. Congratulations. I can't wait to get my hands on him. We love you guys! God Bless. Kortans
so exciting. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations!!! It sounds like your labor went great! Welcome new little one. How blessed you are to have a mommy who loves you soooo much!!
Congratulations guys on your sweet sweet gift from heaven. Your endurance and patience were well rewarded! Hugs and kisses to all!
AZofAZ
congratulations my friends. he is beautiful! Can't wait to see him! jess and ken
Congrats! Your family is looking alot like ours...just two more to go! God bless as you raise another babe to love the Lord with all his heart, strength, and mind.
We cannot wait to meet you! You've got 3 cousins looking forward to giving you kisses and hugs.
Aw! What a gorgeous little boy. ~sigh~
Post a Comment