Saturday, August 16, 2008

The new recruit @ 2 weeks

Today marks 2 weeks since our new recruit joined the family force. Notable accomplishments:

- Lots of sleeping and eating
- Thus, lots of dirty nappies
- Nice full cheeks
- Sweet meowing and grunting baby noises
- Umbi cord fell off Monday the 11th

How are the big brothers? Way better than I imagined! I used to joke that we'd need to build a fortress around the babe to protect him from his canon ball brother Little E. I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised that Little E has demonstrated nothing but gentleness and love to his new little brother. Agent H is just so pleased to have four boys in the family, he just adores our new recruit.


Life feels so full and so right with three little boys!

1 comment:

Pam said...

And, Daddy finally has his work crew. Now they just need to grow.