Monday, November 03, 2008

Library Redemption

Blue Train, Green Train. I had a visual memory of Ebug reaching up to slide the book into the library book drop but I guess that doesn't help much when the library says they have no record of you returning the book so they charge you $17.99 for it. (yes it's a run-on) Even after I asked them to double check, they said it wasn't there. Then about 3 months later I got a check in the mail for my 17.99, the book had been found and I was redeemed. Sigh. . . it so good to know that I'm not completely loosing it.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I can't tell you how many times I've been certain of returning a book, and as a result had to go into the library, find it on the shelf and show it to the librarian just to redeem myself. Ugh.

Granola said...

I had no idea that it's a common thing - I'll keep that in mind if there's a next time.

ThriftyMommy said...

Hi. Congratulations. You've won a children's cd. Please check your inbox for an mail from me.