I know you're all dying to know how I did on my aspirations for this year. Okay so I guess I just want to see (in print) how I did. :)
* Read a book outloud with EH (Sadly not accomplished BUT we did listen to a couple of the CDs from All Creatures Great and Small while on a trip this last Spring - Thanks to my oldest brother for borrowing them to us!)
* Open on Etsy shop (Done! Although poorly managed over the last 6-9 months!)
* Continue praying through the Power of a Praying Parent/Wife (Done!)
* Give up toilet paper and give washable reusables a try (Um, not done. I wanted to maintain my friendship with certain people who threatened severing ties if we did this. I shall mention no names, you KNOW who you are!)
* Set up a school area in the family room for Kindergarten (Done!)
* Get my eyebrows done (Done! - thanks to Julie - who doesn't read this but thanks just the same!)
1 comment:
I am so thankful you did not give up toliet paper! Even though you did run low a few times this year!
Post a Comment