Saturday, December 06, 2008

Painting

We've been painting! Not myself so much even though I love to do it. EH and his dad have been hard at work trying to finish off our basement levels. Our family room and EH's office has been painted with my laundry room possibly to follow soon. I'm crossing my fingers that we might even get the mantle for the fireplace stained and varnished and the flooring installed in our family room before Christmas. I'm having difficulty deciding on the flooring. I plan to use the space for homeschool (including crafts with the kids) so I want an easily cleanable floor. I also like the idea of a greener/healthier/reknewable flooring so I'm seriously considering cork. I so wish I could just have some HGTV design team come and help make these decisions! Thank you to my neighbors, family, and friends who have been kind enough to listen to me blather on about the options and even offer input!




Don't you just want to reach out and tickle Ebug's belly? I guess I need to buy him some T-shirts that actually fit.

No comments: