Family, homeschool, a little about crunchy living and things loved from an introvert who finally found a way to communicate what's going on inside her head.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Resistance is Futile
Okay so I'm not referring to an alien species but I am talking about Facebook. My resolve to not join is weakening. I'm telling you if I get sucked in I'm not going alone, just warning you EH.
I JUST joined last week. It's been both good and bad. I've gotten in touch with some friends that I haven't heard from in 15 years and it's been fun to see people's "status" for the day BUT it's "another thing" to do & I've learned some things about a few friends that maybe I'd rather not have known...
But if you join, can we be friends?? :-)
I've also wanted to ask you, do you go to Constance Free Church? A comment you made a while back made me wonder. We just started attending there this fall and it would be fun to connect if that's where you do go! :-)
you will give in...everything in moderation. i love your blog and all of your great links. i always wonder how people find these great sites. Hope you have a great christmas. will see u in Jan. Kendra, from coop.
it's not so bad. i only joined because someone requested my as a friend and i couldn't say no. however, it is absolutely unbelievable how small our world is. you won't believe the people who you will connect with. it's crazy!!! i hope you will still blog though. i check in everyday! love you! jess
Kristie - thanks for the heads up. I'd love to be friends on facebook - in real life too. :) Yes we go to Constance. We go to the Sat night service.
Kendra - you're one of my reasons for getting thatmuchcloser to joining Facebook. :) I'm thinking I'll sign up in the new year (note: that still gives me 12 months to procrastinate!) I love seeing you at coop!
Jess - I miss you! I can't believe LE hasn't had a "Jessie shoot" yet. Poor guy is really missing out! I hope to see you soon. I don't plan to stop blogging. I don't really understand Facebook though so I'm not sure what it will be to me.
I did it because my brother wanted me to. It is good and bad. I reconnected with some people and that was great, reconnected with some people that then made me remember why I wasn't "connected" to them in the first place!! LOL!
I hate when my favorite bloggers go to Facebook because they quit posting!
Facebook...also known as the greatest drain on my time has been so fun and so addicting. I have had to nearly stop parenting so I can continue to look at all my friends facebooks...it's sick. Join me in this sickness.
I did not know what facebook was when I started. Now I am an addict. If you connect with peopl it is fun. I will be your friend! I love your blogs, and they do suffer once you take the facebook plunge!
9 comments:
I JUST joined last week. It's been both good and bad. I've gotten in touch with some friends that I haven't heard from in 15 years and it's been fun to see people's "status" for the day BUT it's "another thing" to do & I've learned some things about a few friends that maybe I'd rather not have known...
But if you join, can we be friends?? :-)
I've also wanted to ask you, do you go to Constance Free Church? A comment you made a while back made me wonder. We just started attending there this fall and it would be fun to connect if that's where you do go! :-)
you will give in...everything in moderation. i love your blog and all of your great links. i always wonder how people find these great sites. Hope you have a great christmas. will see u in Jan.
Kendra, from coop.
it's not so bad. i only joined because someone requested my as a friend and i couldn't say no. however, it is absolutely unbelievable how small our world is. you won't believe the people who you will connect with. it's crazy!!!
i hope you will still blog though. i check in everyday! love you!
jess
Kristie - thanks for the heads up. I'd love to be friends on facebook - in real life too. :) Yes we go to Constance. We go to the Sat night service.
Kendra - you're one of my reasons for getting thatmuchcloser to joining Facebook. :) I'm thinking I'll sign up in the new year (note: that still gives me 12 months to procrastinate!) I love seeing you at coop!
Jess - I miss you! I can't believe LE hasn't had a "Jessie shoot" yet. Poor guy is really missing out! I hope to see you soon. I don't plan to stop blogging. I don't really understand Facebook though so I'm not sure what it will be to me.
DON'T
DO
IT
SHERYL.
DON'T.
Actually, that last comment was from Pam. Andy has already sold his soul to Facebook. :)
I did it because my brother wanted me to. It is good and bad. I reconnected with some people and that was great, reconnected with some people that then made me remember why I wasn't "connected" to them in the first place!! LOL!
I hate when my favorite bloggers go to Facebook because they quit posting!
Facebook...also known as the greatest drain on my time has been so fun and so addicting. I have had to nearly stop parenting so I can continue to look at all my friends facebooks...it's sick. Join me in this sickness.
I did not know what facebook was when I started. Now I am an addict. If you connect with peopl it is fun. I will be your friend! I love your blogs, and they do suffer once you take the facebook plunge!
Post a Comment